Tena koutou katoa e te Whanau. Welcome back to kura!
I hope you have all had an enjoyable and restful break and are ready to begin Term 4.
Similar to the other 3 terms, this term (4) is also going to be a fun filled one.
- After school kapa haka is on Wednesdays at 3pm
- Hats (Potae) not caps need to be worn at school this term
- Swimming on Wednesdays and Thursdays so bring togs
- Athletics is on Friday mornings - bring your running shoes
- Ukulele is at 12.50pm on Thursdays
- Student Led Conferences are on again for a couple of weeks
- Awesome too, Mr Wu is still with us for two more weeks
- There's also lots of other fun mahi to participate in too, Just watch the daily, weekly and online panui (notices).
'MAHI TAHI - WHAKAARO TAHI - AKOAKO TAHI'
Nga Mihi and Hei konei mai.....