Room 4 have been working on a maths task where they have to pick their own path through a maze and score the most amount of points possible. As they progressed through the maze that had to keep count of their score by recording their thinking steps. We found it tricky when we got into negative numbers or had to multiply BIG numbers. Ask us more about how we went!
Monday, February 12, 2018
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Welcome back to school Room 4! We have started our year really positively and have spent the first few days getting to know each other. Drop into the classroom to see our amazing artwork (it will be up in the next few days) :) Here are some photos of the work in progress....
Monday, October 9, 2017
Tena koutou katoa e te Whanau. Welcome back to kura!
I hope you have all had an enjoyable and restful break and are ready to begin Term 4.
Similar to the other 3 terms, this term (4) is also going to be a fun filled one.
- After school kapa haka is on Wednesdays at 3pm
- Hats (Potae) not caps need to be worn at school this term
- Swimming on Wednesdays and Thursdays so bring togs
- Athletics is on Friday mornings - bring your running shoes
- Ukulele is at 12.50pm on Thursdays
- Student Led Conferences are on again for a couple of weeks
- Awesome too, Mr Wu is still with us for two more weeks
- There's also lots of other fun mahi to participate in too, Just watch the daily, weekly and online panui (notices).
'MAHI TAHI - WHAKAARO TAHI - AKOAKO TAHI'
Nga Mihi and Hei konei mai.....